Healite II LED Therapy
Advancing the Way of Faster Recovery
What is Healite II?
Healite is a medical treatment technique using low incident levels of light (energy (LLLT) from LEDs at specific wavelengths to achieve a clinical but nonsurgical effect in the target tissue. LED LLLT works at the subcellular, cellular and tissue levels to obtain the desired clinical result. LED light can be used on its own, but is an excellent adjunctive therapy to improve already excellent results.
How does Healite II work?
Healite ll rejuvenates the skin by biostimulation of skin cells:
- Existing skin cells work better
- Repaired damaged skin cells
- Stimulate collagen production
Benefits with monotherapy
- Reduces fine wrinkles
- Improves photoaged skin
- Enhances skin tone, luminosity and texture
- Improve inflammatory skin conditions, such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Alleviate pain
- Accelerate healing of wound, bruises, infection and bone fractures
- Hair restoration
- Acne treatment
Benefits with adjunctive therapy
- Accelerate and enhances post-laser and post surgery wound healing
- Reduce post laser treatment sequelae (pain, bruising, edema and erythema)
- Offer prophylaxis against hypertonic scar formation
- Improve PIH
- Improves the clinical result for any procedure
How comfortable is the treatment?
Very. In fact, many patients find it relaxing.
830nm with 590nm Photosequencing (Yellow Light)
830nm with 415nm (Blue Light)
*actual result may vary subject to individual difference